Monday, April 09, 2012

Summer Droning

Some status updates, compiled. I impulse-posted a couple of times because I was really bored, but I deleted most of those updates. Still, I  kept that second one below. 

March 27, 2012
Only a few of my contacts still post to Multiply. Feels like a ghost town now.

March 27, 2012
If I had kids, they'd be awesome.

March 28, 2012
Cool, cloudy morning. Reminds me of school days when I'd just tune out and think of, er, stuff.

April 1, 2012
Body aches all over and I'm fricking craving pizza. But I'm more sleepy than hungry. So I'll just lie down and dream. My bed, you're not much, but you're soft and you're mine.

April 5, 2012
Was at the escalator. Some guy, a 30-something father, was taunting his son. "Bading ka ba?," he asked the boy. The kid responded, "Hindi po." The kid was shy and sounded embarrassed. The father got scolded by someone who's probably the lola. What a horrible idiot, that dad. Some people really don't deserve their kids.

No comments: