Saturday, February 05, 2005

Love, lost and...


FOUND
The Beloved

Well, tell me one thing. Is there madness in this reason? And tell me something that I never knew before. The consequences of my actions aren't confusing. They're just wanting the direction that I've never had before.

I was happy, now, I'm walking on the water. I was laughing, now, I'm floating in the air. 'Cause I found you.

These gut reactions are the best things you can go by. Premonitions are the second, that's for sure. I'm caught by your eyes, they just surprised me, overpowered me. I stand here waiting in the calm before the storm.

I'm delirious, as happy as you're crazy. It's nothing serious or difficult to cure, 'cause I found you. Yeah, I found you.

Your smile is like the ocean, your kiss the seven seas. Your eyes like magic potions, they just enrapture me. I promise my affection for all eternity. You are my resurrection. You mean the world to me.

1 comment:

rmacapobre said...

bon saint valentin!