Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Fun Stories + Purty Pitchers = Yay!

Been reading a lot of borrowed comics lately. I immensely enjoyed Brian Vaughan's awesome Runaways, four issues of Dan Slott’s entertaining She-Hulk, and Linda Medley’s magical and feelgood Castle Waiting. These are some of the most creative titles I’ve read in a while. Thanks, McPiglet, for lending these memorable gems.

I’m on a self-imposed hiatus, which will probably last for a few days; I’m just relaxing and planning, and catching up on music, comics and TV stuff. I need a real vacation. Haven’t had one in years. And it’s so hot, I just wanna dip myself in a pool or tub filled with ice during the day.

Oh, before I forget, thank you to Niño Mark Sablan for including Lexy, Nance & Argus in his recommended gay reads last Wednesday in the 2BU section of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. His brief blurb: "Eye-friendly drawings plus nod-inducing lines equals applause!" Thank you Mark! That's a very nice equation.

End of pimpage, for now. Back to more reading. Yay!

No comments: