Saturday, June 25, 2005

Quickaroos

Ahh, feeling really drowsy. Need some sleep...

Anyway, for those who have yet to buy copies of Lexy, Nance & Argus: Sex, Gods, Rock & Roll, check out the Komikero booth tomorrow, Sunday, at the daylong Toycon event (Megatrade Hall, fifth floor of SM Megamall). Thanks to Gerry for inviting me to sell! A bunch of Pinoy comic book creators will be around so check that and the other exhibiting participants out. Will be there briefly if I'm well enough.

Also, to those attending tonight's annual Malate and Club Government pride parties, have fun!!! Enjoy and take care, people.

4 comments:

sky said...

I was in Megamall by a hairbreadth! Argh!

OLIVER said...

Sayang. Next time ulit, Buddy. Next fanboy gathering will be the Gaiman signing, I think. :)

slim whale said...

darn, i was also in megamall that day...

OLIVER said...

Aw, you too? I should've announced it earlier. But if you're a Neil Gaiman fan, Chris, there will be a Manila appearance this July. And the Toycon will happen again next year. I'm sure there are other local comics-related events within the year, too. Will announce them when I can. :)