Saturday, October 22, 2005

Cover Boy


Psigns of the Season ashcan cover (left) by me. Created and written by Benedict and illustrated by Gian a.k.a. GOOF, it's got kid superheroes and a really cool mystery. The unique short story is something that young and old readers can enjoy. It’ll be available at my table later today, Komikon 2005, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., UP Bahay ng Alumni. Only P 30. Drop by, say hi, and please buy our stuff.

Here’s another cover I made, this time for Sky’s e-book series Warm Bodies (he put in the masthead and text over my letter-less drawing). This third volume, “Nostalgia Galore”, compiles over a dozen selected blog entries about, obviously, personal recollections of the decades that were. The file can be downloaded from his blog. Reminisce away.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

sundialgirl said...

hey oliver! it was great meeting you at the komikon. ^_^

OLIVER said...

Hi Gabby! Great meeting you too. :)

eLf ideas said...

Oliver,
Thank you for choosing my music icon Robert Smith to represent me and my article for WB3.

You hit the mark!

I thanked you on my blog as well.

mccuzc

OLIVER said...

Hi mccuzc,

Hey, no prob. Sky and I sort of agreed that Robert Smith was iconic enough. Fellow New Wave diehard here, btw. :)