Sunday, June 04, 2006

Real Life Beckons

Very, very busy... I need to finish a bunch of things. So in the meantime, I'm just posting a few images. Maybe I'll write about the new Marvel Select Spider-Woman, the weather, people I met, awesome and awful new comic books, masturbation, germ-y comfort rooms, and other stuff next time. Maybe. For now, I must scrammy scram scram.

"As of this frozen moment, we are every one of us the Justice League."
--Martian Manhunter, Villains United Special

Pic taken last April. Figures have been added to the collection since the January group shot. Bought a Titans set at Druid's and it was really cheap. Kinda looks like the armada-like JLU and Infinite Crisis rosters, this gathering.

Tired and sleepy. But I ain't complaining. Life is good.


Chainsaw Girl. Pencil drawing (and red Paint effect), 1999

No comments: