Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Year in Words

Seven things I discovered in 2007. I learned more things about myself, but seven sounds just about right, for now. No particular order:

I can let my guard down only with a handful of people… and that’s the way I like it.

I totally understand people and their quirks… when we’re not infuriated with each other.

I love the things I’m doing… but I need a change of pace and environment.

Different versions of Hallelujah (by Buckley, Lang and Wainwright) all sound great… especially when you’re getting intimate.

I can be heroically selfless… and justifiably selfish.

It’s hard to let go of anger sometimes… but I’m getting there.

I had crazy fun when I was drunk… but the wildest moments didn’t require me to be.

2 comments:

Hazel Manzano said...

Hi! blog hopping here. merry xmas!

OLIVER said...

Hello Hazel. Thanks for visiting, and happy holidays! :)