Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Comfy

This appeared as part of Pam’s “Comfort Zone” spread in PDI-Super last Saturday. I was among 31 people whose pics were used. The photos had to answer the question, “What is comfort for you?”

“I like reading comics while eating yummy but unhealthy food, or guzzling cold beer with my back to the shower.” –Oliver M. Pulumbarit, word pimp, art merc, freelance lover

Heh. I had a bunch of answers in mind, but those were among the mentionable, printable ones. I did the beer thing a total of twice, during my alcoholidaze. Sorry for the mental image. My mom mentioned seeing this picture and I just nervously smiled. The pic was shrunk to about a fifth of the original size, like some of the others in the spread. Had to buy extra copies later (well, I don’t have my pic on the paper everyday), and interestingly, not every copy is as clear as the first one I got. One version didn’t have the colors properly aligned so it had me looking all smudgy and cartoony, heehee. The others were good copies, though.

Thanks to the Super peeps for including this pic, and to Benedicky for taking it

No comments: