Sunday, May 11, 2008

Legionnaire Lovin’

Three Legions!

Woohoo! My fave Legion is back! At least for the Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds mini by Johns and Perez. Got this pic from Newsarama. Don’t know why it has the same Superman and middle image from DC Universe 0, but I’m not complaining. Nice contrasting versions of the teams.

The post-Zero Hour-“Archie” Legion, I miss it a lot, especially the Abnett, Lanning, Coipel and Batista issues. That universe just abruptly ended, and the version that replaced it wasn’t that great, mainly because most of the characters seemed interchangeably dour. The resurrected pre-Crisis version looks good, but I wasn’t really into the characters back then, because of the already-complicated histories.

Still, I can’t wait for this. The more Legionnaires, the merrier.

No comments: