Tuesday, August 19, 2008

August Axioms

1. When all else fails, laughter is still the best damn medicine. I’m enjoying Flight of the Conchords and The Office immensely. Crazy stuff. I’m also catching up on David Willis’ Shortpacked. Man, that strip became funnier when it got sexual.

2. I am grateful. Thank you for getting more copies of my old comic book to send to friends, Professor Eric and Chameleon Cris! And thanks for sharing the potato salad, Cris!

3. Age isn’t just a number. Don’t you sometimes wish you could transfer your brain patterns into a healthier, younger clone of yourself? I’d take better care of it, I think. Not that I’m not trying to take care of myself now. It’s just that I think I’m gonna lose another molar again, soon. It’s worn out and a little wiggly.

4. Rest is not overrated. My body clock has re-adjusted again, but I think this new sleep pattern is a good thing.

5. Choco Mucho Peanut Butter tastes way better than regular Choco Mucho. Yes, it’s true.

No comments: