Monday, September 01, 2008

Hotdogs, Milkshake, the Need for Speed

Drat, it’s the first “ber” month already. The last days of August were a blur, but there are a few things I can remember about them.

Last week, I was among those invited to kart-race during the launch of two new Jollibee hotdog flavors at a Sucat track place. Inquirer writer Armin Adina and photog Rudy Esperas were there too. The race was fun. I wasn’t expecting anything like it at all. Markywanna treated me to a milkshake after, too. By the way, thanks for the pics, dude.

Last Sunday morning, I was surprised to see myself on TV, saying something about the Death Race movie. Ick. I so need to go on a diet. I miss seeing my jaw line. That’s the third time I’ve seen myself on the tube (I saw twice the trailer-ad for Iron Man where I said something ravey after the preview). I wish I could be as “thin” as I was back in 2003. My head’s practically shaped like a compressed trapezoid already. I must lose weight.

Anyway, there were other things, too.

Spoke with Benedict’s ex, met up with John to watch a movie, and watched a lot of The Office and Torchwood episodes.

The landline wasn’t working for over a day, but the dial tone was restored after much complaining to the phone company’s customer service on my part.

I drew something I wanted, which I just posted here. See two posts above.

I also went out, got stuck in horrendous traffic, bought some items I need, and salivated over action figures I wish I could own immediately.

I’ve been getting enough sleep, so yay.

Okay, back to watching The Office.

No comments: