Monday, September 15, 2008

Judge and Rip

That’s the rare Witchblade figure that Benedict gave last year for my birthday. I waited for a long time for the set to go on sale, because I wanted to build the bonus figure. You have to get Witchblade, Super Patriot, Judge Dredd, Dragon, Madman and Ripclaw to complete the bonus parts and assemble the kickass giant Pitt.

The series went on sale last August. But Ripclaw and Judge Dredd are nowhere to be found. Maybe a lot of people got them shortly after the markdown. Those figures didn’t make it to some stores, according to a sales clerk of a toy store. Aaargh! I hope they’ll surface, eventually.

I wonder, though, if there are many people who are frustrated because they’re missing the Witchblade figure. Their Pitts are headless and torso-less.

Anyway, I gotta be patient, I suppose. I’ll build that Pitt someday.

No comments: