Monday, September 21, 2009

My Life According to Heather Nova

Arris tagged me some time ago. Tag yourselves, friends, if you wanna do this.

Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band/artist I used. Do not repeat song titles. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (BAND/ARTIST NAME)."

Pick Your Artist:
Heather Nova

Are you male or female?
Every Soldier Is A Mother’s Son

Describe yourself:
I Have The Touch

How do you feel?
Doubled Up

Describe where you currently live:
Walk This World

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
River Of Life

Your favorite form of transportation:
Ride

Your best friends are:
Truth and Bone

Your favorite color is:
Winterblue

What's the weather like?
London Rain

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?
Valley Of Sound

What is life to you?
Throwing Fire At The Sun

Your current relationship:
We Can Work It Out

Breaking up:
Hollow

Looking for:
Looking For The Light

Wouldn’t mind:
Sugar

Your fear:
Avalanche

What is the best advice you have to give?
Follow Me In Grace

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Maybe An Angel

Thought for the Day:
Say Something

How I would like to die:
Stayin’ Alive

My motto:
Heal

No comments: