Sunday, August 15, 2010

Spirited Sidekicks

The Boy and Girl Wonders of Gotham, and the court magician of Eternia.

SIX ROBINS. Carrie Kelly, Tim Drake, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Damian Wayne, Stephanie Brown.

ORKO OF TROLLA. When I was a kid, I imagined his face as something with catlike features. But now, I’m thinking he probably has a snout and huge, jagged teeth, like an orc. Hmm, I remember his people covered themselves the same way, so the secrecy’s probably a cultural thing, and not meant to cover up a hideous face like Yukk’s. Or, maybe their genitals are located on their faces.

2 comments:

Fickle Cattle said...

i remember that court magician. he was useless wasn't he? and i always thought he looked gay.

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

OLIVER said...

He was useless in most episodes, yes, but he did save the day a few times, if I remember correctly. :)