Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Words and Pictures

Been writing advertorial copy and reviews for days, so it’s relaxing to just switch off and draw, read, and watch TV shows and videos. Oh, I just saw the new Avengers trailer. Man, I can’t wait. Please, please be awesome.

Speaking of awesome, I gotta announce this. Some of my movie reviews will be appearing in The Fortnightly, a new publication available for free at upscale shops, hotels, resorts, and hospitals, among other places, according to Editor in Chief Lester Hallig. My other movie reviews will be exclusively written for my blogs, and my other articles and reviews continue to appear in the Entertainment section of the Inquirer. My thanks to all the cool and generous people who continue to ask me to write for them.

2 comments:

PLDT HOME said...

OMG! THE TRAILER!
I was with it for the first minute, then after that it's just footage I've already seen, thanks to those stupid set photos!

OLIVER said...

Trailer looks cool. Loki is badass. Love Steve Rogers bickering with Tony Stark.