Thursday, December 01, 2011

Fine Whine

Some people rant on a regular basis; I seem to ignore things that annoy me till they practically bother me at the same time. So here are some current peeves and complaints, in one fell swoop:

1. If you’re going to text or talk on your phone, don’t do it in a busy corridor. You’re slowing down everyone behind you, dumbass.

2. I wish invitational screenings would really start on time. I wish organizers would close the doors on latecomers and slow-moving guests, or just start without waiting for them. Let them fumble for seats in the dark.

3. Don’t ask me to do something for free, and support a cause that I don’t believe in. I need to pay my bills and eat, too. And don’t assume that I’m on your side when it comes to certain issues. Do your freaking homework.

4. Stop preaching in the bus. Stop guilting people into handing you money, thinking that it’s what your deity wants. Don’t bother me with your envelopes and leaflets either, self-righteous creep.

5. Those bothersome people asking about credit cards at the mall, I am this close to pushing them out of the way and telling them to f—k off.

2 comments:

PLDT HOME said...

I have the very same peeves!
Although because I have my earphones plugged all the time, I tend to ignore the preachers and the poachers!

OLIVER said...

Yeah, I should do that more!