Friday, March 23, 2012

Bullet Thoughts

Some of my status updates, compiled.

March 7, 2012
I never imagined that the future would involve a lot of shameless pimping, self-promotion, and open thinking in a floating dimension. I love it.

March 7, 2012
The oddest, and probably the saddest thing I’ve seen at a nearby bookstore: a kid playing with a gadget game, ignoring dozens of books beside him.

March 9, 2012
Blank bristol boards. Exciting.

March 9, 2012
Seriously. People should stop brandishing their ancient “holy” books like loaded weapons. Gay people get hurt.

March 16, 2012
Sometimes, I wish the schools I went to taught us how to deal with anger issues, heartaches, and mental fatigue. I wish they also warned me that the future would involve a lot of humoring other people, and dealing with unworthy and dubious characters. Still, I’d say that I’m stronger for learning and surviving real life’s crappy lessons firsthand.

No comments: