Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Encapsulated Enlightenment

July 12. Tired but I'm working, yeah.
July 19. Exhausted from HK trip. Wanna sleep more, but The Dark Knight Rises beckons.
July 19. So. The Dark Knight Rises. I really enjoyed it, a few iffy things notwithstanding.
July 22. Wet weather is forcing me to work. Dammit.
July 22. Re-read One Night in Purgatory last night. Still pretty good. And the sound of real rain in the background added to the experience.
July 22. Can't get that Conor Maynard song outta my head.
July 23. Finally relaxing after many hours of transcribing interviews.
July 25. Was texted last week by someone doing publicity for a mall. Basically, she announced an event for today, but it wasn't an invitation. To paraphrase: "We are having an event on Wednesday. We are only contacting select broadsheets. It's a special event. Anyone you can recommend from the Lifestyle section?"
I ignored it. Really? You're gonna brag about your event and ask me to suggest someone? And then she texted again, early today. The text this time was an invitation, for that specific event. Like a fricking afterthought. Ignore and delete.

No comments: