Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Speed of Thought

Some status updates.
Aug. 24. I love it when drawings end up better than I imagined them.
Aug. 25. Saw 'Katy Perry: Part of Me' earlier. Love that bit where she talked about being exposed to Christian music only since she was a kid, and how hearing Alanis Morissette's 'You Oughta Know' for the first time blew her mind.
Aug. 26. High school batchmate dropped by the house, again, to ask for financial assistance, yet again. Different reasons this time. I dunno what to believe anymore.
Aug. 29. Blogging bill? Kaululan.
Sept. 1. Enjoyed my workout. Used more exercise machines and equipment than usual. Now my body hurts like heck.
Sept. 4. Wish my brain didn't dump those shorthand writing lessons from high school.
Sept. 5. Deadline week done! Time to unwind.
Sept. 5. Diyoskupo. Walang katapusang pangongopya.
Sept. 5. I Do Bidoo Bidoo. Saya. Love how the Apo's songs were assembled to create a sensible, fun story. First heard about the movie when I interviewed Ogie Alcasid last summer (it was during a break from shooting; Sam Concepcion walked in, charming and awkward as his character: "Hi, excuse me, sorry po"). Oh, and I love the artificiality of the organized clutter in the background!

No comments: