Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cool Random $#!+ Part Twenty

AvX: Daredevil vs. Psylocke.
“This ninja chick will be hooking up with me after the war.”
“Pig! I can hear your thoughts! Wait, what? Really? Black Widow, Elektra, Typhoid Mary, Echo, Black Cat, and former adult film actress Karen Page? I’m telepathically sending my number!”

Music heals. Words save. You are loved, Charlie. Thank you.

Dessert storm! Cakes galore.

Batman and Orion.
"His name was FORAGER!!"

Cap, Cyke, Wanda.
"You're ignoring the Scarlet Witch's crimes altogether, Cap. We're not too different. She was controlled by Dr. Doom and the Life Force entity. She depowered millions of mutants. A number of them died without their powers! She also killed three of your Avengers teammates. And you let her go scot-free! Did you even build a hex-proof cell? No? Oh, wait, I get it. You had a thing. Slow clap, Captain. Slow clap!"

No comments: