Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Separable, Indivisible

Status updates.

Jan. 31. Saya na sana ng panonood ko ng Gangster Squad, kaya lang may mga nagtatawirang malalaking daga sa harap.
Feb. 1. In a lot of ways, life is still like school. I still find myself the perennial outsider, but that’s how it’s always been. I’ve grown to like its advantages. Some things never change, though. I still admire and look up to tireless mentors and creative types, hoping that their drive would rub off on me somehow. But I also scoff at the suck-ups and the bullies, those now-desperate ones rummaging for meaning. As much as I’d like to think that we’re all Breakfast Club-y and the same, we’re really not, and that’s how real life isn’t like school anymore.
Feb. 1. February. That was quick.
Feb. 3. Wish they'd give Rogue her better costume back--the one with the scarf--because the old one just looks bland now. I wonder why they changed it in the first place. Maybe all those X's might not look good in an Avengers book.
Feb. 3. Craving cake.
Feb. 4. Mix flash drive. Contains songs I ripped from old albums and mix CDs. Strange how technology's evolved to adapt to listening needs. Played songs by Sinead O' Connor, Skid Row, REO Speedwagon, and Edie Brickell, among others.
Feb. 4. Ah, social networking sites. Funny how people can mock contacts one day, and ask them favors the next. Not referring to anyone in particular. Just a pattern I observed.

No comments: