Sunday, April 17, 2005

I Chose Two

Swiped this music quiz thingie from boi_bitch:

Choose a band/artist and answer only in SONG TITLES by that band: 10,000 Maniacs and Dar Williams
Are you male or female: Starman; When I Was a Boy
Describe yourself: Like the Weather; Party Generation
How do some people feel about you: Headstrong; Family
How do you feel about yourself: Gun Shy; Better Things
Describe your ex-b.f./g.f.: Few and Far Between; The Christians and the Pagans
Describe your current b.f./g.f: Everyone a Puzzle Lover; My Friends
Describe where you want to be: Eden; Spring Street
Describe what you want to be: Candy Everybody Wants; The One Who Knows
Describe how you live: I Hope That I Don’t Fall in Love with You; Closer to Me
Describe how you love: Scorpio Rising; And a God Descended
Share a few words of wisdom: Let the Mystery Be; The World’s Not Falling Apart

No comments: