Sunday, April 17, 2005

Jumbled Thought of the Minute

Got tons of things to do but all I really wanna do is go on a vacation somewhere cool because my self-imposed hiatus never happened 'cause freelance works just pop up and I can’t disappoint people I work with since they know I’m perfect for the job and all that so here I am blogging instead of making an organized list of things to do for the next week or so and I just wanna sleep and read and write and draw and eat and exercise more ‘cause I need to lose weight and be comfy again in my clothes like I’m comfy without them yeah and oh god I wanna swim even for only an hour and laugh and not worry ‘bout any real-world concerns like saving money and deadlines and I’m just feeling tense and horny and damn I wanna plow but I can’t right now 'cause I need to work again so I’ll have money to spend and squander at SM...

3 comments:

Tobie said...

Just thought you should know:
be off to US this May.
Ingats.

Ri said...

Gawd how I wanna do that too! But duty calls. Between office work and freelance work... even the lovelife has to take a back seat! :(

spending and squandering at SM: hey! another thing we have in common. is wonderful to spend and squander in SM... you feel like you have so much to spend and squander, hee!

OLIVER said...

Tobie- ingat din.

Ri- Yeah, there's always an SM near us, it seems... heheh... Everything's there, I guess. :)

And I read about your post about work. We need our vacations badly. :)