Sunday, June 19, 2005

Thank You Consequence

Been a tiring but worthwhile week for this old geekboy. I just wanna thank some people for just being there and doing good stuff. Shout-outs to:

John, for hanging out and helping me with computer stuff. And for just being creative, wise and generous as always.

Benedickie, for letting me work in his place, the Bone TPB’s and JLU eps (Justice League versus the super-clones! Yay!).

People who gave favorable reactions to my comic book in the last month or so. I’m sincerely delighted that you connected with my work and found something valuable in it. Eric Julian Manalastas, Ruel de Jesus, Bong, Chriscroix, Markus, Chuayjai, Karl the Humanities professor, Fudge, Benedict’s friend Kris and all the others who bought and read it, thank you so much. And Chrissy a.k.a. Boi Bitch… I really appreciate your never-ending pimpage.

Dean, for writing this touching and inspiring post. That’s very cool.

McVie, for this really funny interview with blogging phenom Badinggerzie and other fun posts.

People who visit this blog, thank you for sharing your presence and thoughts. Click on the other bloggers’ links, too. Each one’s unique. They all have interesting stories and ideas to share.

My family, just because.

Thank you, thank you. :)

5 comments:

Vin said...

Hi Oliver! Just dropping by to say I've been enjoying your posts. Particularly the thought of God as an imaginary friend for grown-ups. Interesting idea. But I'd hate to think that we're all alone in an uncaring universe. Too Lovecraft for me. But then, faith is a very personal thing. To each his own right? ;)

Let's talk when you visit the shop. I have lots to say about recent developments in my life, as you well know. :) See ya!

OLIVER said...

Lovecraftian? :) I'm not entirely faithless (the Christian conditioning is hard to shake off sometimes), but yeah, I agree. :) I hope and wish for the same things, even when I don't feel indebted to one deity in paricular anymore. Thanks for reading my posts. :)

Hmm, yup, let's talk about recent developments when I drop by. :)

boi_bitch said...

no biggie. i love sharing the things i love with my friends.

sequel! sequel! sequel!

OLIVER said...

Sequel?

Hmmmmm.....

;)

Dean said...

Thanks also, Oliver :)