Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Reinventebrate


Andrew Wolff, Margie Holmes, IC Mendoza, et al

The newest Icon (Jan-March 2006) is the "Fresh" issue. I interviewed sex therapist Dr. Margie Holmes last October; it was an exceptionally mind-opening one. That took us over an hour to finish. But it's easily among the comfiest I've ever done. She was really just so cool. And, she called me "cute". Ehem. Half of that interview, the more gay-themed one, appears here. I submitted an entirely different article, the part concerning other sexual matters, as well as sanity and spirituality, to the paper. Hope they'll use that one of these days. Knock on wood. :)

4 comments:

OLIVER said...

Yay! Go buy! Tell your friends. :)

rmacapobre said...

brokeback mountain was Zzzz ..

OLIVER said...

Really? It was just okay for me. Memoirs of a Geisha and Syriana... zzzz...

rmacapobre said...

memoirs is Zzzzz yes ..