Thursday, April 26, 2007

Love on a Rooftop

I’m tired. I just finished something for work. I so need a drink.

Mozzie Gig!

Pam texted earlier:

“Hi, my band Mozzie will be playing a quick set at Vida de Malate (Nakpil Street) 9 p.m. on Saturday. There will be a lot of other bands as well. Hope to see you there!”

Go watch it, people!

Art Break

Just some drawings. The four-panel thing below is “The Cancer Killer,” something I drew for Comic Conspiracy writer-publisher Doug Miers almost five years ago. Check out the rest of the backup two-pager in my art blog.

I did this ballpen sketch below last week. This is Pearce Curley. He’s got piercings and he’s… curly. Whatev. Had fun doing it. There are other pen sketches, also in me art bloggy. Do check it out.

I’m thirsty.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Great artworks dear. How are you?thanks for being there when I was going through some rough stuff.

I misshuuuuu.

camy

OLIVER said...

Thanks, dearie. I'm doing good. :)

Glad that you're feeling better. Let's hang out when you're back. Mwah! :)