Friday, August 31, 2007

Never Be Your Unemployed Boyfriend

There you go. It’s like I’m trick or treating, because looking like this is far from normal for me. Well, thanks to my brother, who gave tips on what to wear and took the picture. I’m your friendly insurance salesman slash school administrator! I feel like singing a suave Bryan Ferry song. And dancing, even. This must be how cosplaying feels. My friends like me in the duds, maybe because they’ve never seen me look so… dignified.

It’s a good thing that I don’t have to wear a tie on a daily basis, and I think I’ve more respect now for people that do. It feels constricting, plus the continuous attention to tidiness and symmetry of the whole getup can get quite distracting. But anyway, I did the assignment early Thursday in yuppie wear and, well, I didn’t feel too conscious about it. I think I like wearing this type of clothing, but only in places that have chilly airconditioning (which the hotel venue I went to has, so it was cool).

It was a pretty typical event. Took down notes, and looked forward to the free food. Didn’t like the salad too much because of the strongly flavored dressing, but the serving of chicken on mashed potato was orgasmerrific. So was the two-inch high cylindrical chocolate mousse with sponge cake layer and chocolate, cherry and strawberry toppings. Yum.

Anyway, again, some friends liked this pic above, as well as a few others of me in other angles, which I posted elsewhere. “Elsewhere” would be my new Multiply site. Yep, assimilated once more. Actually, I like that it’s got all the features covered, and that its content segregation scheme makes for an organized and clean look. It’s like your typical online journal mashed with your social networking site, so it rarely gets boring.

I’ll still blog here, of course, but I will be posting select entries, old and new, in that other corner too. When I’m free, that is. For now, must get some rest. Barely had enough sleep these past few days and my body still kinda hurts from gym and other strenuous activities. Yeowch.

Hmm, wonder what other uniforms I can pull off? I think I wanna wear something that uniform-fetishists might dig this Halloween. Heheh. Whatev.

Later.

2 comments:

glenncruz said...

as for uniform - er - fetish, maybe you should try the bangkok police uniform. it's so tight and body hugging, you'd finally flaunt "results" to that workout thing... and umm, you'd get to make a wowser at your "package." hehehe

OLIVER said...

Hmm... interesting. Will have to look that up. Thanks, Glenn. :D