Saturday, March 01, 2008

Joy Boy

Wrote this some time last month: Zane tagged me, so…

10 Happy Things

Post 10 things that recently made you happy, then tag ten other people and spread the loooooove…

1. I wrote and finished five articles (four for the PR firm, one for the paper) within the span of 24 hours.

2. I got original DVDs of Rome, Seasons 1 and 2, for free.

3. I attended and covered the Lovapalooza event alongside some of the nicest, most professional people I’ve met.

4. That Chocolate Cream-flavored Gonuts Sticky Roll is fricking addictive.

5. In a nephew’s report card, the teacher commented that he “continues to work with tremendous focus and attention to detail. He writes beautiful stories with great detail and illustrations.” Awesome.

6. Juno. I love it to bits.

7. It’s always fun to sing along to Joni Mitchell songs with friends.

8. I had three articles published in the paper last Wednesday (Feb. 13). There was my Lorraine Bracco interview and also my Cloverfield review in the Entertainment section, and “Soundtrack of my love life” appeared in the 2bU section.

9. I got to drink ten free beers while listening to great music.

10. Intimacy. Nothing beats that.

10 people to tag: PM'ed you already. :)

No comments: