Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Session Ode


After a week of non-stop working on stuff for the paper and agencies, I was sent to Baguio to help out in covering a two-day event. It was still work, yeah, but it was a nice, short vacation; I wish I could’ve stayed longer and re-discovered the place more. And I wish I bought pasalubong for my family. But I was too tired, not to mention cash-strapped, to do that, so maybe I’ll do it next time. The change of environment and pace felt good, though. I’m still processing my short visit. It’s been 15 years since my last vaycay there, so it’s interesting to see some parts like Session Road change radically. Others look and feel exactly the way I remember them, which is also good.

Thanks to Nash and Christian for being good co-workers there, and my thanks as well to Mark and Char for sending me!

2 comments:

glenncruz said...

omg! ollie! you're uhm very buff... ^_^

OLIVER said...

Uhm, thanks Glenn, nakadaya yung kuha. :) ;)