Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Pails and Playthings

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

The season sort of started early for me. I was contacted by Kids on Q to talk about my “scary toys,” which are basically my (and my brother’s) McFarlane figs from way back. I added some Lord of the Rings villains and a few Buffy and X-Files figures to the set. I arranged the room, toy shelf and the action figures early Monday last week for the quick interview. It went okay; the segment aired last Saturday, Oct. 25. To Erick, the cameramen and staff, thanks so much for the nice feature.

So it’s Halloween once again, the season for cake and candy (before the other season for cake and candy). It’s that special time for masquerades, spooky or enchanting stories, and taking a break from work, school and regularly scheduled goings-on.

Have fun and be safe, masqueraders. Enjoy the holidays!

By the way, I’m posting this again, just to have some Halloween-related imagery:

No comments: