Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Birthday Munching and Spanking

I celebrated my birthday in a simple way, as usual. Pizza and a movie were enough. The family also bought food for me, including ice cream and cake. Like last year, though, I was drowsy during my birthday.

Shortly before my birthday a year ago, I was recovering from what I would later discover as measles (a kid’s disease, yes, but apparently, I never had that before). Days ago, I was recovering from a sore throat and cough. I felt woozy but was okay enough to walk around.

By Friday last week, however, my coughing worsened. It didn’t hurt until early Sunday, when my chest would really feel painful every time I coughed rapidly. By early yesterday I had fever, but I slept the entire afternoon after taking medicine, so I’m feeling a little better now.

I think I’ll rest some more. It just feels good to catch up on sleep and not worry about things. Funny thing, I tried singing along to old music and music videos but every time I did, I sounded like the vocalist of Crash Test Dummies. Not that I have a golden singing voice or anything. I don’t. It just didn’t sound like me at all. Also, I watched some TV shows and weirdly, my laughter sounded fragmented in two, like it was electronically filtered somehow. Hope I fully recover soon.

Back to the birthday. I’d like to thank those who greeted. It was cool hearing from you people. I was pleasantly surprised by those who took time to message and text.

Weird thing, though. I also got the message “I wanna spank ur butt!” I dunno if that’s really for me; it could’ve been sent by mistake. I don’t have the number in my address book.

I’m not really into that, and I’ve been a good boy, I think.

6 comments:

gentle said...

haha! that last one on butt spanking made me laugh! hapi birtdei!

OLIVER said...

Thanks gentle! :)

lucas said...

happy birthday! i love pizza! hehehe!

OLIVER said...

Thank you roneiluke! Yay for pizza. :D

Reno said...

Hey, belated Happy Birthday, man.

OLIVER said...

Hey Reno. Thank you! :)