Monday, May 04, 2009

Fan Artistry

Unlike other creator friends’ comic books, mine isn’t the type that inspired fan art. Yeah, I’m glad that people like it (much thanks), which is more than enough for me. I don’t see people making pinups or whatever, so I was surprised to see this drawing some time ago. On this particular Friendster profile, we see “Lexy’s” self-portrait.

I love it. I dunno who did it, though. The fictional person doesn’t have any Friendster friends, but the one who created the profile did fill the “Who I Want to Meet” space with “I’ve already met him.. ;)”

Just like the character. Aww.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet a tribute. ^_^

gentle said...

yes, i agree. i love what you did with the characters, oliver! kelan magkakapart-two? hehehe.

OLIVER said...

hasty- Yes it is. Really makes me go "aaww." :)

gentle- Thanks so much. Part two, medyo malabo na... :)