Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cool Random $#!+ Part Nine

Namor and Sue Richards.
"I'm going to kiss you passionately in front of my friend Marrina."
"I don't mind. Shut up and kiss me!"
They didn't say those things, but it happened in FF # 261. Namor and Marrina dropped off Sue at the Baxter Building, and they kissed each other goodbye. Real slow.

Captains Marvel!
"How are you, Marvel? Me, I'm still dead."
"You're lucky, Mar-Vell. I just got rebooted again. They made Billy Batson a prick!"

Bought this six years ago, a few months before the release of the film. I'll always be moved by Valerie's letter.
"In 1976, I stopped pretending and took a girl called Christine home to meet my parents. A week later, I moved to London, enrolling at drama college. My mother said I broke her heart… but it was my integrity that was important. Is that so selfish? It sells for so little, but it’s all we have left in this place. It is the very last inch of us… but within that inch, we are free."

Sneak preview, yo.
"Puny Hulk!"

No comments: