Monday, June 04, 2012

Cool Random $#!+ Part Eleven

The Scarlet Witch disappoints her family once again.
"I don't care what you think! I love him. I'm going to marry... Victor Von Doom!"

Cassette tapes! I have dozens of these relics. Some of the female artists and female-fronted bands that helped make my '90s bearable and sane: Heather Nova, Edie Brickell, Annie Lennox, Save Ferris, Luscious Jackson, K's Choice, Sinead O'Connor, Garbage, Indigo Girls, and The Sundays.

Man-Thing meets Daredevil.
"Dude, stop it. Why are you touching me?!"

Cyclops and Phoenix.
"Jeeeeannnn!!!"
"Don't be such a baby, Scott. I'm not the real Jean. She's in a cocoon at the bottom of the Hudson River. You'll marry her clone Madelyne, dump her a few months after giving birth, then marry the real Jean. After a few years, you'll cheat on her with Emma Frost. So lighten up!"

No comments: