Monday, October 01, 2012

Cool Random $#!+ Part Nineteen

Sorcerers Supreme Stephen Strange and Gandalf, seconds before the big fight.
"Kind sir, I've been crossing dimensions for hours and I seriously need to use a Middle Earth restroom right about now."
"You shall not pass!"

Yan Yan knockoffs. Dip-A-Snack, Nyam Nyam, and Yum Yum. Hee hee. They taste almost the same.

Relics. I totally get that Perks moment when the mix tape would run out of space just before the end of the last song.

Man-Thing meets Human Torch.
"Dude, how'd you make me Flame On?"

Magik and Kitty Pryde.
"AvX is getting kinda boring. It's already the teaming-up part. Hey, Kitty, you're dating Iceman now? Think you're too good for my brother?!"
"Go to hell, Illyana. Oh, wait. By the way, it must suck to fall for Spider-Man's really dumb trick."

No comments: