Saturday, November 10, 2012

Love Machinery Part Two

Ancient Image Comics! Happy 20th, Image!

"I'm the Scarlet Witch. I was an Avenger until I became a villain in Marvel's big events Disassembled and House of M. I killed Vision, Ant-Man, and Hawkeye."
"I'm Sentry. I was a hero until Dark Reign. I killed my fellow Avenger Ares during
the Siege event."
"I'm Cyclops. I was the leader of mutantkind until I went crazy during Avengers Versus X-Men. I killed an important mutant character. And now the writer involved in all those crossover events will be handling two X-books. Good luck, X-Men and X-fans!"

Avengers Academy. Sad this pleasantly diverting title had to end.

Onslaught!
"Yes, I'm the 'child' of Xavier and Magneto! Happy now, slash fans?!"

Thanks for the cake, Jollibee! Got to it just in time this year. :D

No comments: