Saturday, November 10, 2012

Rewind, Recognize

Status updates, et cetera.

Nov. 3. Hindi ko nahabol yung Alex Cross. Nagdadalawang-isip kung panonoorin yung Tiktik.
Nov. 3. Bendis on two X-Men books. No.
Nov. 3. I've very few memories of stuff that happened when I was 13. I just remember the comic books I read and some school stuff. The class danced to Propaganda's "Duel" as part of the high school integration/initiation program. We were dressed as albularyos.
Nov. 5. While I was waiting to pay at the bookstore, the lady behind me suddenly coughed at my neck! Really inconsiderate and gross. I audibly cussed (like a milder Deb Morgan), dug my alcohol spray from my bag, and spritzed.
Nov. 5. “Being recognized has to do with insurance benefits, hospital visits, and other benefits that are not available to gay couples but are available to straight ones. There are these ads that are running now in Washington State that say, ‘You can be pro-gay and be anti-gay marriage.’ No you can’t! That is a bigoted position.”--Ben Gibbard, Death Cab for Cutie vocalist.
I agree with this!
Nov. 5. Less than a month to save or move Multiply pics and entries. Must remember.

No comments: