Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Choose Your Own Conjecture

Status updates, compiled.

Feb. 7. Effed-up sleep cycle. I think I had over 10 hours of sleep today, but there were breaks between strange dreams.
Feb. 7. Digging the new Hawkeye series. Fraction's funny and clever.
Feb. 7. I'm glad that many cable channels are catching up with new shows from other countries. I remember the few Philippine channels pre-cable and the very limited choices we had. And I remember being 11, eagerly awaiting the next episode of Dungeons and Dragons one Saturday evening. It just suddenly vanished from its slot, replaced by FPJ sa GMA. That was depressing.
Feb. 8. I miss family dinners.
Feb. 11. The all-female X-Men lineup is expected to be successful; I guess it's only a matter of time before an Avengers book does the same. My roster: Wasp, She-Hulk, Photon, Capt. Marvel, Mockingbird, Firestar. And maybe Big Bertha or Songbird. No Scarlet Witch.

No comments: