Saturday, January 22, 2005

Boy Retro


This was taken when I was about half my age now. The constipated grin was due to the fact that my die-cut book of superhero pin-ups (for a subject called Creative Design) was given a special award. Or special mention. Or something. I forget. I just cringe every time I see it in my cabinet now. Gack.

Around this time, I first heard the music of Lightning Seeds ("All I Want"), Sarah McLachlan ("Vox"), and Jill Sobule ("Tell Me Your Dreams") over a radio station called Power 105 BM FM.

Ah, happy and carefree times. But it was also a period studded with major disappointments. Mostly, it was a time when I was figuring out who I was and what I really wanted to do with my life.

God. I barely recognize this person anymore.

Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Tobie said...

Okay lang yan.
Cute ka pa rin.
I'm sure maraming mag-a-agree.

:-)