Saturday, November 15, 2008

Comedy Gold

Love this new Watchmen poster. Can’t wait to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan kick ass as the Comedian. He played John Winchester, dad and mentor to Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki’s characters in Supernatural. Crap, I just saw the Season 2 episode where they got rid of his character. Maybe he’s still alive; his exit wasn’t totally convincing. I hope the actor will still make a guest appearance. Maybe they can show him in a flashback or something. Or maybe they could show his soul helping out his boys, a la Darla in Angel, if his character really is gone.

Anyway, I read a report that there’s a big adjustment in the Watchmen movie’s ending. I hope that it’ll still work if they do push through with it.

My fingers are crossed. Don’t fail us, Zack Snyder.

3 comments:

gentle said...

he really looks the part ha, projek din nya yung attitude ni comedian in the comic book. really looking forward to this movie.

Timmy said...

when is the release date for the philippines? ive been waiting for this movie

wondering when sandman will ever get the movie nod

OLIVER said...

gentle: Yes, he does. Mukha talaga siyang siga at bastos. :D

Timmy: Hi. It's going to open the same time as the US, I think. First week of March '09.

Yup, I hope Sandman becomes a series of movies. Live-action or animated.